Hi Guys! First "Tips OR Trix" tip/trick has arrived! lol!
Hmph, rundll32 is a joke! It is because everytime I tried to open/run certain games like Warcraft III, it will pop up in the Task Manager instead of the game itself. It means that I need to run the game once again. What a joke. Well, If it doesn't affect the cpu process, it doesn't really matter. But unfortunately it does affect the cpu. It takes half of the cpu performance which may contribute to lagging when playing games. Getting tired of this, I conducted a research on how to disable it. Luckily, I managed to find a trick/technique to stop it from appearing in the Task Manager EVER EVER again! LOL!
So, this is the trick:
1. Go to c:\windows\system32.
2. Find a file named gameux.dll.
3. Right Click on it and Choose Properties.
4. Under Security Tab, Click on Advanced.
5. Under Owner Tab, Click Edit.
6. Choose your username or administrator and Click OK two times.
7. Back at Security Tab, Choose Edit.
8. Choose your username and Tick the Allow box next to Full Control.
9. Click OK.
10. Cut the gameux.dll file to somewhere else or simply change the file extension to bak.
11. Enjoy... :)
Keep in mind that there is a side effect after this trick is done ie unable to play windows basic games such as Solitaire, Freecell and Minesweeper.