Ehem2, today I want to show you a trix to adjust the time format of your pc in Windows 7. As we all know, the default time format is in 24-hours format? So how to change the time format so that it will be displayed in 12-hours format instead? Easy, just follow these steps:
1. Click on “Date & Time” at the taskbar.
2. Click on “Change date and time settings...”
3. Click "Change date and time..."
4. Click "Change calender settings" and 2 new screens will pop up.
5. Go to "Time" tab.
6. In "Short time:" box, type "hh:mm" & type "hh:mm:ss" in "Long time:" box
(without quotation marks).
7. This one is optional. If you want to make your pc display the AM and PM symbol,
add a "space" followed by "tt"(w/out quotation marks) in both Short & Long time
boxes. Then, in "AM Symbol and "PM symbol" boxes, select AM & PM respectively.
8. Click "OK".
Your time format should be in 12-hours format by now.
So, that's it? Yep, of course! That's all there is to it. LOL! XD!